Droonga 1.0.9 has been released!2014-12-01
Thank you for your entry to our conference “Groonga Night 5th” at 2014-11-29!
Droonga 1.0.9 is an extra release. On the session at the conference, we have some troubles. Those issues have been fixed at this release!
Improvements of Droonga 1.0.9
droonga-engine-absorb-data are runnable on any node.
In old versions, those commands had some elusive preconditions, so they were inconvenience a little.
Second, unjoined nodes are correctly invisible from
At the previous version,
droonga-http-server unexpectedly kept connections to
droonga-engine nodes even if they were already unjoined from the cluster.
droonga-engine nodes manage their relations by unique id for each Droonga cluster, and
droonga-http-server can detect which engine node was unjoined by the cluster’s id.
These fixes will let you more easy to try Droonga!
Detailed list of improvements
- Droonga-engine 1.0.9
droonga-engine-absorb-datawork on any host. Instead, you have to specify the host name or the IP address of the working host via the
- Clusters are managed with their own unique id. In previous version, a node unjoined from the Droonga cluster is still a member of the Serf cluster, and there is no information that protocol adapter nodes detect which is actual member or not.
- Droonga-http-server 1.1.0 and Express-droonga 1.0.8
- Connects to active engine nodes of the cluster of the associated engine node correctly. Previous version unexpectedly kept connections to already unjoined engine nodes.
- Droonga 1.0.9 has been released!
- Some inconvenience limitations of cluster management commands are solved.
droonga-http-servernow works as you expected after cluster management operations.
- Droonga project will release a new version every month!
Droonga project welcomes you to join us as a user and/or a developer! See community to contact us!