Droonga 0.9.0 has been released!2014-01-29
Droonga is a scalable data processing engine. Droonga uses stream oriented processing model. Droonga processes data by pipeline. Many operations such as search, update, group are done in pipeline. The processing model provides flexibility and extensibility. Droonga can also process complex operations by mixing operations. Users can add custom operations to Droonga as Ruby plugins.
About this release
The current Droonga version is 0.9.0.
The release has the following improvements:
table_remove: Implemented Groonga compatible
column_create: Implemented error handling.
catalog: Supported auto reloading.
- Supported reducing responses from two or more nodes for Groonga compatible commands.
- Supported three or more partitions.
- Supported HTTP streaming.
- droonga-client gem: droonga-client 0.1.1 has been released!
- drntest: Drntest 1.1.1 has been released! Drntest is a testing framework for Droonga.
- drnbench: Drnbench 1.0.0 has been released! Drnbench is a benchmark tool for Droonga.
- chef: Droonga related chef cookbooks are created. It is not well documented but works.
Here are incompatible changes in experimental features:
- watch: Changed command name to
- Droonga 0.9.0 has been released!
searchcommand is improved. Some unimplemented features are implemented!
- Groonga compatibility is improved.
- Droonga related tools have also been released.
- Droonga plugin will be writable in the next release. Sorry!
- Droonga project will release a new version every month!
Droonga project welcomes you to join us as a user and/or a developer! See community to contact us!