Droonga 0.8.0 has been released!2013-12-29
This is the first stable release of Droonga!
Droonga is a scalable data processing engine. Droonga uses stream oriented processing model. Droonga processes data by pipeline. Many operations such as search, update, group are done in pipeline. The processing model provides flexibility and extensibility. Droonga can also process complex operations by mixing operations. Users can add custom operations to Droonga as Ruby plugins.
About this release
The current Droonga version is 0.8.0. This is the first stable release.
The release has the following improvements:
- search: Supported groupBy with multiple partitions.
- Supported some error responses.
- Improved plugin API. Plugin API documentation will be published in the next release.
- Added micro seconds information to time value. It uses W3C-DTF format such as
- catalog: Added version to improve backward compatibility.
- Changed the name of adapter plugin that provides Groonga’s select compatible API to
groongaadapter will provide more Groonga compatible commands.
Changed plugin path format:
We use a directory per plugin type instead of putting all plugins to
droonga/plugin/directory. Because it is more maintainable.
- Split adapter plugin into input adapter plugin and output adapter plugin. You can in the next release.
- Added documentations in English.
- Droonga 0.8.0 has been released!
- Droonga 0.8.0 is the first stable release.
- Droonga plugin will be writable in the next release.
- Droonga project will release a new version every month!
Droonga project welcomes you to join us as a user and/or a developer! See community to contact us!